Date(s) - 20/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
TA Toolkit for Coaches
This 2 day workshop will select a few of the most useful of the TA models and relate them to coaching.
– Dancing in the moment – fluency in communication styles
– Attitudes and behaviours that enable safety, trust and change
– Those old familiar patterns – psychological games and how to step out of them
– Getting clients unstuck – understanding their patterns of thinking and behaving
– Group dynamics –how groups have a life of their own
TA can inform coaching practice, both through providing a useful thinking framework for the coach, as well as offering an accessible language to be shared with clients for their greater understanding of their motivations and interactions.
Name of Trainer:
Karen Pratt TSTA (E)
082 4508331, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tamatters.co.za
R 2900 (SATAA members receive a 25% discount)