Date(s) - 01/12/2017 - 02/12/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
St Paul's Church Hall
This two day workshop, building on the TA 101, will deepen your TA understanding of how people can continue to make new meaning of who they are in the world. As agents of change, learn how to spot the key moments of potential change and use them to their full potential. There will be time for trying out the application of these tools with clients as well as the time for self reflection. Participants will learn different ways of thinking about change with your clients, as well as explore deepening their relationship with yourself.
- explore the concept of liminality and its paradox of discomfort and gift.
- understand humans’ urge to develop (physis) as ongoing learning cycles.
- be able to use the Triangle of Human Hungers to help clients recognise and own their unique strengths as well as understand individual job satisfaction and team dynamics.
- be able to use the Permission Wheel to gauge areas of development in clients and co-create permissions for change.
- recognise and work with clues to moments of change – script signals, tangential transactions, and discounting.
- practise a tool to help people recognise where they are stuck and work to change things – Steps to Success.
- understand how to invite people to cross the Transformation Line and shift in their minds from passive (taking in information) to active (integrating the information and living in new ways) as they develop and integrate change.
- experiment how working with metaphor and image can impact deeply held, pre-verbal beliefs.
- understand a model considering how three dimensional power and OKness can be used either to maintain the status quo, or to become transformational.
- understand how coaching is therapeutic but not therapy, and explore the Comparative Script System as a way of conceptualising here and now therapeutic change.
- experience deepening their own sense of groundedness and presence in liminal moments, to be the safe container for clients’ change.
This course carries 12 CCE Units (10.25 CC & 1,75 RD). It will be presented by Karen Pratt PCC TSTA (E).
Costs: R 3,300.00 per person
Cell: 082 450 8331